The Naysayer

I am the one they call The Naysayer. What can I say? I Naysay.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Friendlier Holiday Greetings

My friend Ben has the following--I found it very entertaining.

To my Christian friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To my Jewish friends, Hag Sameah and may this be a Hanukah of much fried yumminess!

To my Pagan friends, happy Solstice and Blessed Be!

To my Nguzo Saba friends, Happy Kwanzaa (I confess, I had to look that one up. Did you know that Kwanzaa was invented by a convicted felon and avowed Marxist in 1966 and is named after a river in Angola? Me, neither!)

To Bill O'Reily, Happy Holidays and may Rush lend you enough oxycontin for you to confess your undying love for Sean Hannity on air and force you into impecunious ignominy on the outskirts of Okaloka, Oklahoma.

To anyone I neglected (Daoists, Maoists, Shintoists, Bahaii, atheists, and Topeka Baptists), um I guess I'm sorry. I encourage you to partake of the preceding salutations.

It's freezing here in Israel. There's talk of a white Christmas in the Galilee and even Jerusalem. Alas, I have diseases to study. So,

Be very well,
BEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home