The Naysayer

I am the one they call The Naysayer. What can I say? I Naysay.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Drinking tips for the holidays

So I was merrily perusing cnn.com, reading my usual digest of sports, politics, and business, and came across the following: Short glasses hold stronger drinks, study says. That's right--even experienced bartenders poured more liquor into the shorter glasses (20% more). CNN recommends that we curb our drinking by asking for taller glasses, but for those of you who enjoy alcohol and don't have to drive home, I say: ask for shorty!

Speaking of drinking and the holidays--do people actually enjoy the taste of eggnog? I dig hot apple cider as a seasonal beverage, but eggnog?

1 Comments:

Blogger Yellow Gal said...

I like the flavor of eggnog, specifically eggnog-flavored rum.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home